Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DARK FUNERAL TOUR LIVE IN MALAYSIA (CANCELED) - membabibuta

DARK FUNERAL TOUR LIVE IN MALAYSIA (CANCELED)

Here's the story. At least on my side.

He (vokill) contacted me, asked me to be a drum tech for Nils "Dominator" Fjellstrom on the day, which is today, and I said sure no probs plus he added there will be payment. A few days later, I asked him if he could prepare me one crew tag for my student from UMS. Gonna teach him how to be a drum tech. AND I asked him how much is he willing to pay me? No reply.

OKAY.

PM'ed me on Sunday, asked me if I was free on Monday to pick up the guys (DF) at the airport. I told him I was but I had to go to Limbang to take care of police business due to my recent car accident last August. DF reached here first and were picked up by two of my good friends. He (vokill) said he'll come at midnight to meet us. Supposed to come before DF arrived but had an "emergancy" at KL. You know what?

He didn't come. AT ALL.

Met Dominator that night as well as the maniacs from Sabahell. Cool guy. Had plenty of stuff to talk about. We were so thrilled about to play the show together.

Unfortunately...this happened.

Vokill FAILED to pay Megaboogie on time for the requested equipment. Lied about he had banked in 50% to the account. Rental service was pissed. Requested that if he could still negotiate with Megaboogie. Too late. It's almost afternoon.

DF had been informed that about the problem. We thought that the gig might be called off but they wanted to continue playing. Which brought back our spirits up. They said they'll just play on whatever that is the venue has, provided that the amps are there and a distortion pedal. AND a plane ticket for the next show in Sarawak.

This is the best part...

THERE IS NO PLANE TICKET. He hasn't even booked it yet. What the hell has he been doing these past few months??? Jacking off?

As I was setting up the drums, tuning it, teaching my student some drum tips when suddenly I was told that the gig is called off. Friends from near and far came all the way waited for so long to see DF. We were angry and disappointed. Some went back. Empty handed. We MISSED our chance to see DF live in Kota Kinabalu.

Most of us sat at Fook Yuen along with DF. They look "calm" but who know what are they thinking. Now they are at Cititel. Stuck with no where to go but to only wait for their ticket back to KL and to wait for their flight back to Sweden. Oh yea about the hotel. Vokill didn't take care of it. He hasn't even PAID DF any money! THAT'S ASS MAN!

They came here for nothing! We Sabahell Maniacs give you a big ol middle finger salute to you! Good luck facing us if you come here. We dare you!

Vokill, you piece of shit. Don't you dare bring Gorgoroth to Malaysia. You're just going to mess things up...AGAIN! If you have the money, we still won't trust you! You wasted our time and people took up a day off from their work just for this show including myself!

WE DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE!

You don't practice what you preach you asswipe!

GOOD RIDDANCE!

P.S: Lord Ahriman said, now, Vokill Rec has been BLACKLISTED and it will be informed with the other tour agencies and other bands around the world. Good luck with that. If you get sued that will be your problem. Not ours.

P.S 2: If I missed out anything please do tell me or correct me. Again this is my side of the story.

Thanks.

(sumber dari : http://www.facebook.com/NasharinashYfvoiwst/posts/301228719989583 )

| Ending dia : Pihak KARISMA mengharapkan Bantuan anda sebanyak RM10 setiap seorang atau seikhlas yang mungkin bagi membantu sahabat-sahabat kita di Sabah untuk pembelian Tiket Penerbangan Dark Funeral pulang ke Sweeden..

Kepada yang ingin membantu sila Bankin Rm10 ke akaun MAYBANK "KARISMA TUAH - 554017628245".
Pungutan kilat ini a
dalah untuk membantu Dark Funeral pulang semula ke negara mereka setelah beberapa masalah telah terjadi semasa Tour mereka di sini. Tunjukkan semangat setiakawan kita dan tunjukkan MetalHeads Malaysia sedia bersatu membantu Metalheads yang lain!
InsyaAllah.. dengan bantuan anda dapat meringankan beban mereka… Unite!!!


    CHAOS \M/

    2 comments:

    1. If you can contact them, we would like to offer them free tattoo when they are in KL as a consolation. Thanks

      http://www.facebook.com/liucifer.ling

      ReplyDelete
    2. Teruk!!! Gives bad image to malaysian metal scene

      ReplyDelete